- Vent and Drain Valves
iRSVP® Design Features
Isolation valves for vents and drains in power applications
ASME 600 – 4500 Limited Class: Setting the Standard
Through years of field experience, working with major power producers and a sophisticated performance analysis procedure, MOGAS has developed a product line dedicated to absolute isolation of critical equipment, dependable on/off operation for drains and vents, as well as longer valve life for increased run-time.
MOGAS provides its advanced technology to the power industry with the iRSVP valve designed to handle high temperatures, high pressures, high cycling, thermal shock and abrasive media.
- Integral vented body design allows installation per ASME B31.1 PWHT requirement
- Four-year warranty (one-year warranty on high-cycle applications)
- Patented design
- A182 F92 body material available on select models. Contact your MOGAS representative for availability.
- Lockout feature integrated into handle adaptor, which accommodates customer’s lockout device in open and closed positions.
- Handle can be repositioned to any location along its length. Can be applied as a T-handle or used full length.
- Flow arrow forged into mounting flange visible above insulation.
- Complies with ASME B16.34 requirements.
- Socketweld ends per ASME B16.11.
- Blank configuration for buttweld and customer end connections.
- Actuator mounting per MSS SP-101.
- Patented design.
- Boiler drains
- Turbine drains
- Above and below seat drains
- Feedwater drains
- Steam drum vents
- Superheater vents and drains
- Sootblower isolation
- Isolation valve for bypass lines
- Economizer header drains