As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak changes daily, safety is our top priority. As a result, MOGAS would like to inform you about what we are doing to protect the health and safety of our employees, our customers and the industry we serve. In following the recommendations of the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), we have instituted these temporary changes:
Our first concern is the safety of our employees and their families, and how we can prevent the further spread of the virus. Additionally, for our vendors, reps and customers, our highest priority is to continue all business operations as normal as possible. With this in mind, MOGAS has taken the following active measures:
- We have cancelled ALL business travel by MOGAS personnel both domestic and international, unless it is business critical and cannot be completed remotely.
- We are requiring employees who have traveled by plane to self-quarantine for 14 days upon return, from both business and personal travel. If an employee travels by ground transportation, we will manage on a case-by-case basis.
- We have implemented stringent cleaning best practices above CDC recommendations, and made hand sanitizer and Lysol wipes available throughout common areas of our campus.
- We are restricting visits to MOGAS buildings by asking employees to remain in their building unless there is a business-critical reason.
- We will use electronic communication and other collaborative tools to reduce direct contact between employees, vendors, reps and customers.
- We have initiated a work-from-home policy for employees who can provide the same level of customer support as if in the office.
- For employees who continue to work at MOGAS sites on business-critical operations, they will maintain ‘social distancing’ as recommended by the CDC.
- We will not allow vendors or customers to visit our campus unless there is a critical business need.
- We will ask drivers delivering products to shipping and receiving to minimize contact with MOGAS employees.
MOGAS remains committed to servicing our customers by continuing to provide the highest quality products and customer service. We understand all of our customer’s orders are critical and we are taking measures to ensure we meet our obligations during the present circumstances.
MOGAS will continue to monitor the Coronavirus Pandemic daily, and will update you as situations develop. Until then, please be reassured that our business operations are stable and our goals unchanged.